The St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes.
Before treatment advice
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool
After treatment advice
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool
Keep your tan looking gorgeous longer
- Apply Moisturiser or Body Butter daily
- Exfoliate your skin every 2-3 days to ensure even fading
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan
FAQs - Spray Tan
Can anyone have a spray tan?
Yes. Spray tanning is suitable for nearly everyone. However, if you’re unsure, please contact us to discuss.
Spray tanning - how does it work?
The active ingredient in St Tropez Tan reacts with your skin to produce the tanned look.
Want a more detailed answer? The proteins in the top layer of your skin cells react with the active ingredient and this causes the cosmetic tan effect – the skin changes to a golden brown colouring (as dark as you choose and depending on your skin type) which looks just like a a natural tan.
Is spray tanning safe?
Yes! St Tropez Tan has been approved for cosmetic use by the TGA, the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
St Tropez Tan is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. It is actually made from sugar or sugarbeets and is also used in the food industry.
Spray tanning with St Tropez Tan is approved and recommended by all the major medical associates and skin cancer associations around the world.
Will spray tanning make me look orange?
Not at all! The orange-ness is either the result of the old-school days of cosmetic tanning – tanning pills, and older style tanning agents or perhaps the kind of fake tan products you can buy and use at home.
At a professional tanning salon like True Lacer Clinic, you will get nothing less than a professional spray tan, with a completely natural golden brown tanned tone!
How long will my spray tan last?
Your body is always shedding dead skin cells. This is why even a natural sun tans fade over a few days. Spray tanning affects only the outer skin layer, so just like a natural sun tan the spray tan fades as your skin cells are shed.
Your Tan Ezy spray tan will usually last between 5-10 days.